In the Veho Commercial Vehicle Department you will find spectacular customer cars and a leisurely Connectivity Café where you can rest with a coffee pot and explore, among other things, Mercedes-Benz Uptim, bringing your productivity to a new level.
We are part of Finland’s largest machine event at FinnMETKO. The fair will be held in Jämsä from 30 August to 1 September 2018 and you will find us at the ballroom in department 302-306. The exhibition is open daily from 9 am to 5 pm.
Heavy-side equipments introducing wood chips, wood and the hook car. New cars for vans: new Sprinter and new X series.
- Mechanical Engineering Aki Sammalisto Oy’s Actros 3563 (photo)
- Trolleybus T A Myllykoski Ky’s Arocs 3758
- Transport Särmäharju Ky’s Arocs 3258 car
Presentation of our vans in our department is:
- New Sprinter hiking car launched in June
- New X-series lorry car presented in Finland at the end of last year
- Cita equipped with VebaBox mobile refrigerated transport solution.
Special vehicles exhibited are:
- Fuso Canter 4×4 with awning
Explore pioneer connectivity services and rest at our Connectivity Café.
In addition to the exhibition cars, our computing department presents information technology solutions:
- Mercedes-Benz Uptime, which improves the usability and design of your truck
- Mercedes PRO Connect, which improves the efficiency of your VW car business with connectivity and driving solution