USNR is replacing the Headrig system at Lampe & Malphrus Lumber Company with a new End Dogging Carriage line, including several new machines such as:
• Log infeed using belts, chains, and ending screws
• Pinnacle feeder
• USNR carriage optimization with LASAR
• Reciprocating EDC with rotation
• Conical chip-heads with board and cant separators
• A single pass resaw
• An inertial separator to separate the split cants
• Numerous belted and chain transfers
This comes on the heels of another significant investment for Lampe & Malphrus, a new Optimized Edger line slated for installation in early 2023.
A strong business needs constant updating and revitalization, and that’s exactly what a new carriage line will do. Once the new systems are installed, logs will move through faster and with a higher-quality end result.
“The new primary breakdown will allow us to meet our customer’s growing demand for quality lumber while improving recovery and the health and safety of our team members.”<?p>
Will Lampe, President & CEO, Lampe & Malphrus Lumber Company
USNR enjoys working with Lampe & Malphrus Lumber on all of their upgrades and expansion projects.